An excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be part of the Precimeter Group.
Sales Director – Precimeter Inc.
We are now looking for a Managing Director, responsible for sales development in North and South America (with focus on U.S. market). The successful candidate will have an engineering background, strong interest in technology and experience with electrical and/or mechanical solutions. You will be reporting directly to our CEO.
Precimeter is a fast-growing global company with offices in the US, Germany, China and Sweden. Together with local partners, we are represented in more than 50 countries. The company is owned by Lagercrantz Group, which is investing in niche-oriented technology companies and listed on Nasdaq, in Stockholm, Sweden.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching, engaging and acquiring new customers in target markets,
- Planning and implementation of suitable marketing activities,
- Visiting customers, creating quotes and negotiating orders,
- Some reporting and market analysis
- Successful sales experience within heavy industries
- Technical college degree preferred
- Strong team leading skills (Spanish being a merit but not a requirement)
- Experience from foundry/casting metal industry desirable
You are entrepreneurial and eager to build & grow a business to new levels. Since the organization is limited, you need to be self-motivated individual with a hands-on approach. You are a skilled communicator, both verbally and in writing. Finally, and most importantly, we are searching for a winner who enjoys achieving and exceeding challenging targets!
What we offer:
- Exciting career path with flexible schedule
- Though Precimeter is based in Tempe, Arizona, for the right candidate we are willing to discuss alternative placement for this position
- Strong base salary with good bonus opportunities
- Competitive benefits plans, 401K, PTO
About Precimeter: Precimeter has four different product areas. Non Ferrous that provides sensors and equipment for control of molten non-ferrous metals, especially liquid aluminium. Die Casting products servicing the industry with level probes. Metal Transfer solutions provides electromagnetic pumps for various applications and Ferrous Foundry with equipment for molten metal level control in iron and steel foundries.
If you are interested, send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply through LinkedIn, please click on following link https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/543222614/