The mould edition model is specially designed, tuned and programmed for mould metal level measuring in a DC slab casting application.
The intelligent digital laser and camera metal level sensor family from Precimeter is a high performance laser triangulation device developed specifically for its purpose. It will measure on any molten metal surface with a surface temperature below 1000˚C.
The Mould edition is specifically designed for mould level measuring in a DC Slab Casting Application. It is also available as a TwinDelta version.
- No safety measures required.
- Stable readings even in difficult environments
- Easy installation
- Compact design
The patented digital camera technology in the Precimeter sensors, results in very high sensitivity, stability and accuracy. It also makes it possible to give stable readings even when the material reflectivity changes dramatically and in harsh conditions with smoke, steam and fire.
|Laser sensor type||Clearance distance||Measurement range||Resolution|
|CD450R300||450 mm (17.7")||300 mm (11.8")||0.074mm (0.03")|
- Light source: Laser diode 635 nm (visible red light)
- Laser power: <5mW FDA Class 3A (3R EN-60825-1-2007)
- Sampling frequency: 250 Hz
- Configuration interface: RS232C
- Analog output: 4-20 mA (optional 0-10 VDC, 0-20 mA)
- Power requirement: 18-32 VDC, < 1A
- Non-linearity: ±0.2% of Measurement range
- Relative humidity: 25-85% (non condensing)
- Environmental protection: IP65 (NEMA4)
For questions and/or sales inquiries please contact email@example.com