The intelligent digital laser and camera metal level sensor from Precimeter is a high performance laser triangulation device developed specifically for its purpose. It will measure on any molten metal surface with a surface temperature below 1000˚C.
- No safety measures required.
- Stable readings even in difficult environments
- Easy installation
- Compact design
- Laser class 2 approved
The patented digital camera technology in the Precimeter sensors, results in very high sensitivity, stability and accuracy. This enables the use of class 2 lasers, which means that no special safety measures are required. It also makes it possible to give stable readings even when the material reflectivity changes dramatically and in harsh conditions with smoke, steam and fire.
|Laser sensor type||Clearance distance||Measurement range||Resolution|
|CD900R750||900 mm (35.4")||750 mm (29.5")||+- 1mm (0.04")|
- Light source: Laser diode 635 nm (visible red light)
- Laser power: < 1 mW, FDA Class II
- Sampling frequency: 250 Hz
- Configuration interface: RS232C
- Analog output: 4-20 mA (optional 0-10 VDC, 0-20 mA)
- Power requirement: 18-32 VDC, < 1A
- Non-linearity: ±0.2% of Measurement range
- Relative humidity: 25-85% (non condensing)
- Environmental protection: IP65 (NEMA4)
For questions and/or sales inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org